Let’s talk about how easy it is to create a menu for your WordPress site. Before go to menu options at dashboard make sure you have all pages listing for your menus. Also you will get an option for custom URL’s.
1. Go to Dashboard>> Appearance >> menus
2. If you want to add pages expend pages and for custom URLs there is a tab for Custom links. Also you can set your category pages to your menu.
3. Adding pages to menu: There is a list of pages will be showing to select, Just select your required pages and add to menu. If there a lot of pages exist you will see a pagination down to the tab. Navigate through to get your desired page and add to menu.
4. Adding Custom links to menu: There is an option of adding custom URL link, URL name to add to cart.
6. Drag and drop to set the menu position:
7. Select theme Location: Set the menu to show up at your theme location. Which you place at the page template.